The NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS) is the premier graduate programme of National University of Singapore. It seeks to attract highly gifted and passionate top graduates globally to pursue cutting-edge, integrative research under carefully selected top-of-the-draw NUS researchers, with potential opportunities to actively collaborate with world-class, top-notch researchers in reputable universities/research institutions worldwide. To this end, NGS offers highly attractive PhD scholarships with full tuition waiver (tax-free), generous monthly stipend as well as substantial book, computer and overseas conference/attachment allowances. Graduate students at NGS pursue research in integrative sciences and engineering, covering diverse fields across all branches of science, engineering, computing and biomedicine. For comprehensive information about NGS, please visit their website
To better introduce their graduate programme, they are organising a full day NGS Inaugural Exposition for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS Expo). The Exposition will include:
– Talks on trail-blazing, trans-disciplinary research by distinguished NGS Professors
– Poster/media/prototype presentations featuring forefront state-of-the-art research at NGS laboratories
– Visits to cutting-edge, world-class laboratories
– Information session on NGS’ premier PhD and Scholarship, and
– Sumptuous dinner with NGS Deanery, NGS Supervisors, Current NGS students and NGS Alumni.
Date – 26 July 2019
Location – NUS Campus
– 9 am to 9 pm (Full Day Event)
– 2 pm to 9 pm (Half Day Event)
– 6 pm to 9 pm (Dinner & NGS Scholarship Information Session)
Register for the upcoming NGS Exposition for Integrative Sciences and Engineering here.